Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Project on the Needles

Hi Ya...guess what...yeap another cable project.....

This time a beautiful purple 3 cable knitted scarf with the pattern called Palindrome A Reversible Cable Scarf

Love the look and in my favorite color too light purple soft yarn by Panda Magnum Soft 8ply and knitted with 4mm straight kneedles. Yay I have made a start and I am up to row 6. I have also included this as one of my projects in Ravelry "MonikaCrochets".

Anyways here is a pic of what I have so far....this cable is over 8 stitches (C8F) and using k2p2 ribbing.

Very cool now I have made one repeat now onto the second cable..looking shapely already.

Here is progress on the green apple cable cozy.....


Also here is my collection of cozy's for the iphone already, some crochet and knitted...there maybe some others around....you should see my nokian95 collection way more than this...slowly catching up!!!! All done in the round no seams!!!Just love making them that way, easier and better looking!!!


and the very white crochet cable pouch...was experimenting at the time for a cable in the round...just need to turn it into something......

Well I think i better continue knitting for now cya

No comments:

Post a Comment